Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Joe Bradley and the Zuckermans, Emily Isaacson and Charlie the Dog

Okay, okay-- I know, I don't update this photo blog as often as Emily does. I'm an ass. But, to be fair, we do have a lot more pictures of Emily's family than of mine. This may change next week, though, if my mother brings photos with her when she comes for Thanksgiving.

Anyway, this first picture is of my dad, Joe Bradley, with Ed Zuckerman and three of his kids in, like, 1986 or 1987, I would guess. We've got the three kids-- Matthew, Billy, and Andy (clockwise from the left), my dad, and Ed.



We also have a picture of Emily with my parents' dog, Charlie. When he's not busy doing lewd things to pillows and stuffed animals, Charlie enjoys ice cream and potato chips. So he's just one of the family, is what I'm trying to say.

No comments: