Friday, August 24, 2007



Here we see my Great-Great Grandmother Casey (anyone out there know her first name or maiden name?) holding my father's father, Joseph Bradley, Sr. As you can probably tell, I don't know anything at all about my Great-Great Grandmother-- in fact, I was a little shocked to find out that we had a picture of her-- but I can tell you a little bit about my grandfather.

He was a doctor who grew up in Massachusetts and married my grandmother, Marguerite, with whom he had four kids-- my Aunts Anne (Bradley) Bonney and Ellie (Bradley) Archibeck, my Uncle Ben Bradley, and my father, Dad. They eventually moved to New Mexico, which was where he practiced medicine until he died rather young, well before I was born.

EDIT: Okay-- according to my mother, Great-Great-Grandmother Casey's first name was either Agnes, or Mary, or Josephine. Anyone else out there have any idea?

No comments: